Friday, August 7, 2009

We Need Jobs to pay our bills (and other things that suck)

So basically to live in Manhattan you need a job.
To pay off cc bills you need a job.
To buy food you need a job.

See where I'm going with this?'

In this economy, I know that I'm super lucky to be employed in the first place. there's room to learn in my position, and it certainly makes me more skilled. Most days I actively try to improve and do my work well, but sometimes the colorful personalities here make it impossible.

Case in point: I don't want to do anything today, but I have to and that stinks.

To try and motivate myself I read other pf blog posts, and go through my debts listing out my payment plans for all of them. I make lists of things I want to do when I'm out of debt. On the average day this works, but today, for the love of Mike, all I want to do is walk out of here and hang the consequences.

It just kills me that I'd have a lot more freedom if I hadn't bought myself tons of junk years ago. Oh well, now I know.

now I just have to get through the next 4.5 hours. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment