Sunday, August 30, 2009

Clutter Be Gone

For the past few months I have had a neverending pile of clutter on my floor. I'll admit it. It's just been sitting there hanging out for at least six months. Meanwhile every time I come home from work, I hate my room again for being so cluttered. Well this morning I actually decided to clean it up.

I took 2 hours of my morning and carefully went through the mountain of garbage just sitting there. In addition to finding a pair of earrings I thought I'd lost, I now have a nice neat space where my clutter used to be.

It felt really good to go through all that and now that I have, I'm going to make a habit of carving out an hour here and there to declutter my home corner by corner.

I'm enforcing a strict rule that I'm only allowed to work on a small area at a time. That way it'll never seem too horribly choretastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment