Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Budget Week 1: FAIL (3 days left)

Wow, so I have four days left this week, and I'm officially out of money.

I made one goal to only spend $100 this week, and I had spent $89 by Monday.
Yesterday I contributed $1 to the boyfriend's grocery fund, and then I had to spend $10 on a coworkers birthday gift & cake which brings me to a whopping $0 left.

This makes me nervous because I'm going to a wedding this weekend, and I could use a pedicure. I wish I was one of those people who could self-groom, but I'm so not. My hand shake, and it always looks so blah.

so here's my dilemma: do I cut myself a break and just go over the budget, or do I do what I said I would do (huh?) and live as if I had no money left.

I guess tomorrow, I'll give the home foot-grooming a shot, and if it goes badly then I'll have time to deal with it.

I would have liked new shoes or something, but I guess it isn't necessary. The bf couldn't care less what I wear as long as it includes a pair of heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment