Friday, August 28, 2009

Raniy Week

I won't be too wordy. This week was rough. My wisdom teeth are coming in, and they really hurt, and I've been putting off calling the dentist because I bet you they're going to charge me an arm and a leg.

I know it's worth spending the money to fix my teeth because long-term I have heard some horror stories about letting them rot, but short term the thought of spending that much money makes me want to cry.

I absolutely do not want to take any money out of savings especially for something boring like my teeth.

That being said, it's been a week straight of pain and lack of ability to focus or have fun and I can't take it anymore.

I think it's a poor person's issue not to want to spend money on medical issues until they get really bad. When I was a kid, we didn't have any money, and because of this I didn't go to the doctor at all unless I had to get something signed, and even then it was a medicaid doctor. I was ashamed to go there because of what the kids at school would say and to this day I always feel like my doctors are doing me a favor even though I pay for insurance now.

I need to focus on working past these issues for the sake of myself and my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment