Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And sometimes we all fall down

So, again, not going into the gory details, but I had a rough night last night. I accidentally hurt my boyfriend's feelings, and I feel like a terrible human being. I didn't do it per se, but it happened because of his association with me. Anyway, I think it'll be fine, but I feel awful...so awful that I headed straight for the McDonalds down the block.

Damn it. I only ate 400 calories worth of that poison, but I can't believe I did it. My workout tonight will only cover those calories, so I won't make any extra dent in my calorie debt. Being overweight is the same thing as being in cc debt. I ate too many calories I couldn't burn off, so I'm stuck carrying them until I do the necessary groundwork to get rid of them. Since I don't impulse shop nearly as much anymore, I impulse ate instead.

The next time this happens I need to have some other mechanism in place. What can I do to avoid falling into the same old pitfalls?

No comments:

Post a Comment