Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sometimes You Need Stuff

Ok fine. I went crazy this weekend. I did. But I realized a bunch of things, mainly that having banshee hair and pants that are falling apart make me more upset than having credit card debt. So, as you can probably guess I got a haircut and some pants, and I found a skirt I can buy this week. I also saw some tops I liked, so I'll keep those in mind when I go shopping next, but first pants pants pants because all of mine are old and gross looking.

My boyfriend's going to hate the haircut, but I'm glad I won't have to go again for a while.

I spent a few hours today just sitting in the park and reading, and I realized that some of the most enjoyable moments creep up on you when you stop making tons of plans to relax.

I'm not saying I'm going to start meditating, but I think I need to start thinking about what's actually important in life. Yes all of the things I worry about are totally true, but 20 years from now will I even remember?

Will my work life actually even matter? Will all of this $$$ matter?

It will as far as it affects my health. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment