Thursday, September 10, 2009

One Step at a Time

Ok, this morning's post was a little intense. Writing it all out, though, really helped me to see exactly what's stressing me out. I realize I can't tackle all of them together, so I figure I'll go through them one by one.

I think first of all, you can't accomplish everything if you live a healthy lifestyle, so I need to get back on track healthwise. Lately, I've been going out too much and eating a lot of unhealthy food, and I can tell it's making me sort of sick, so as of this minute, I'm going to focus on the following things:

1) Walk wherever I can, whenever I can.
2) No drinking. None. None at all. Not neccessary.
3) Avoid salty foods/ sweets. Basically cut out the junk
4) Take every chance I can to work veggies into my diet
5) Drink a ton of water.

These are 5 simple things that can make a huge impact, so from today until next Thursday, these are all I'm going to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment