Thursday, July 30, 2009

Drinking int he City is for Millionaires

So basically, the second I created this blog I went on a public food and going out bender that shames me as I write about it.

I bought coffee at Starbucks on Monday
Lunch at Maoz on Tuesday
35 bucks last night on drinks at three different bars (so fun!)
and then today I spent 8 bucks on a sandwich.

wow, other then the drinks out, it has just been such an overindulgent week. I didn't need any of the food or calories I consumed, and even if I had applied the food money to my cc debt, it would have taken care of the interest.

It's just that I've been paying down debt and/or saving aggressively since August of last year, and I am so sick of being frugal all the time. As much as I want to have no debt sooner, I can't just give up my social life which I'll totally regret.

It's tough though. I feel fatter then I've ever felt in my life, and I'm mad at myself now for going crazy. Starting now I need to be back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment